Made in the USA
A Family Business established in 1912 by then Italian Immigrant Joseph Blando. Joe’s son Guy Joseph, learned his jewelry skills from his father, he in turn encouraged and groomed his sons in the craft of fine jewelry design and Manufacturing. The knowledge to design from just a thought to a brilliant design is part of our families skill set.
The Covid 19 Jewelry Designs brought to life on this site are to memorialize the moment. Jewelry and Charms celebrate or depict a time in our lives. This World Pandemic of Covid – 19 should be no different. It’s a time that will go into our history books and be unforgettable. For us, jewelry has been deemed a non essential business so the Store doors were locked. Fortunately we were still able to work in the shop fabricating & designing.
Partnering in the Covid 19 Jewelry project is other small business that experienced losses to their income due to this pandemic.
· Arnol Rodriguez, a graduate architectural engineer doing CAD jewelry design and web design.
· Peter Morfino , Using 3-d printing and casting facility, (3rd Generation) Quality Casting Inc, New York.
· Gino Blando Jr, (4th Generation) Graduate Gemologist & Jeweler, at Marry Me Jewelry Assisting in assembly & finishing
· Kudos to Carol Baker, quality control – packaging – shipping, at Marry Me Jewelry.
· Hermilo Sanchez, Shop Manager at Marry Me Jewelry.
· Thank you for viewing and considering a purchase.
Please be safe, wishing you and your loved ones good health.
Sincerely, Owner Gino Blando Sr - G.Blando Jewelers Inc.